Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Me bored, you bored, we all bored, Revolution!!!!!!!

Question: what is the similarity between Heena and Karishma Kapoor? [Hint: Eyebrows excluded]
We both promise to make our comebacks pretty soon but, never actually manage. Dude, the thing with blogging is you got to update it. You got to just keep scribbling the bit. And today, my friends, well over a month, I am back. Now let the world roll on.

Alright, in the past month, I have had days that were bad and then there were days which were extremely bad. Good? Well goodness is just a state of mind or may be a case of fake orgasm. I am unemployed as of now and my parents do not think it’s the ‘new cool thing to be called unemployed’.

In fact, even I would take the avatar of a badass mom if I saw my 21 year old fluttering her eyelashes and not doing any work. I would screw her fucking happiness and spit in the food. I will be a real badass mom. But ye all people, I am not really screwing the happy and precious years of my life, I am just trying to, sort of, contemplate deeply about moronic life.

Like for instance, how many of you would know that I have red hair instead of dark brown? How many of you? May be not all but at least someone would think that I do make sense. But actually, am bullshitting. What Indian, excluding Shakti Kapoor, has ever had red hair? Apply intelligence people and the world would make a hell lot more of sense. The same way, citing Shakti Kapoor as an example, my parents refuse to believe my mumble of words. They do not know what does the word ‘peace’ means and know that they have to answer gory questions of some waste relatives.

Some are genuinely concerned and others are well, doing what Katrina Kaif does best in her films, just fooling around. They are jobless and hence doing what the association of out of work people does best. First, to go ballistic at every Hindi soap opera running on national television and second to satiate their glands with sizzling and notorious gossip. Yeah, they all seek gossip and they all wish gossip.

They all thought am an obnoxious, little, snobbish brat. Now THE GIRL is finding it tough to make a mark in a city ridden with dirty water and fake identities. Yeah right, I am a loser for a while but listen to me the ultimate losers. Your cocks will not stand to the degree where my imagination goes. You guys are worthy of looking at yourself and then set, whatever you see, on fire. You guys suck, suck and suck bigggggg time.


Ahhhhhh am not your angry young kid from the block and no I do not have Rani Mukherjee, of Raja ki aayegi baraat fame, as an inspiration. I prefer Naomi Campbell for it. However, I still cannot afford a lot of things that she has. To begin with, an out of place height and a driver, cleaning men and women, butler and the list go on.

I will make it big one day. And I will rule the world. Even though what I just said might only apply to the world of TV but, I still hope to crack it one day.

Now go and yawn. I do not give a shit. I do not give a shit. I never did. But oh god, why do you hate me so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment